Cablguy184's 1949 Ford Custom Tudor Sedan

In fact, I have one vid of the engine running ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Looks like that motor is still going strong. Done a compression test yet just to see if everything is good on the inside? I know with my trucks current motor theirs days its running before the solnoid can release the flywheel lol and others where its all FFFFFUUUUUUU because its compression is hella low. But if u need any help researching the stang swap pm me and ill tell u a site thats incredbly helpful for that stuff im sure if u looked around ud find a few builds to inspire you

Looks like that motor is still going strong. Done a compression test yet just to see if everything is good on the inside?

Thanks and no we haven't ... Over the past few years, the motor has run at idle for a few hours at a time and maybe driven around the block a few times ... Can't do much with only a galon of gas and bad brakes ... LOL

We will know alot more about the motor and tranny when we get her running this weekend (brakes fixed) ... I'm hoping to get to drive her and quite possible put her on the trailer to bring her home and get to work on the body and interior area ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

This is going to be a sweet thread and rebuild of a car. Tuned in!!!!!

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Cool stuff Randal.

I know you have your plans and they are gonna' be sick- but I swear if it were me, I would get it driveable and dependable looking exactly as is, scrub that joker down, put new wheels and tires on her, and ROCK her on the daily. ....well- at least until the overwhelming urge to do it proper like you are going to do hit me.

You've gotta' love old cars. They just have so much more heart.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Well im hopeing for the best. Im just the kind of guy that wants to keep somthing orginal if its working and worth saving and maybe add a few modern touches. Im sure it wouldnt take much work at all to make a nice little grocery getter or weekend cruiser out of it. But on and trim issue if its all in good shape id keep it, probly hard to find or if u like the look of the car without it more could always sell it and jusr dump that money in the car...

This is going to be a sweet thread and rebuild of a car. Tuned in!!!!!

Thank you Sir !!! I will try my best not to dissapoint ...

Cool stuff Randal.

I know you have your plans and they are gonna' be sick- but I swear if it were me, I would get it driveable and dependable looking exactly as is, scrub that joker down, put new wheels and tires on her, and ROCK her on the daily. ....well- at least until the overwhelming urge to do it proper like you are going to do hit me.

You've gotta' love old cars. They just have so much more heart.

Yea, for the most part, that's the plan. Get her running and fix her up as I go ... i'm not going to let her set up for ten years until I get the money to finish her completly ... I plan to enjoy this machine !!!

Well im hopeing for the best. Im just the kind of guy that wants to keep somthing orginal if its working and worth saving and maybe add a few modern touches. Im sure it wouldnt take much work at all to make a nice little grocery getter or weekend cruiser out of it. But on and trim issue if its all in good shape id keep it, probly hard to find or if u like the look of the car without it more could always sell it and jusr dump that money in the car...

Thanks bro ... I think I will kind of make those decisions as I go along ... I love origional, but we got to have modern heat and air, electronics and stereo (you know I want a bad ass SQ system in this ride), and a few body modifications ...

I'm going to driver her as much as I can, but Not as a primary vehicle in the family like the truck ...

Sorry OP double post phone spazed

Don't let it happen again ...

Just kidding brother !!! Its cool, my company laptop screws up on me all of the time ...

E6C44A9E-AA5E-437E-B793-ABD9DBC18264_zps

C1A15CCF-70E7-4CCD-B76A-EFA33196914A_zps

these are the 2 i like bro

I like these rides to brother !!!

These cars make great lead sleds !!!

aaarrggghh ... Now this post is making me wonder is I actually want that chrome strip going down the side of the car or not ...

Looks great both ways !!! Really got to think about this one ...

and ... I wish my stock steely wheels were in better shape cause they look bad ass on these vehicles ...

Goes to show you here that you don't have to spend a fortune on wheels to make these cars look bas ass !!!

Seriously ... I can not make up my mind here on alot of the outside of the car area ...

To Chrome ??? or Not to Chrome ??? I have got to get back to work on this thing !!!

Archived