Sonic Electronix

Why is it louder in the front?

So why is it that in any of my vehicle it's always louder in the front seat and not as much in the back seat does anyone know?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

It can be pretty varied vehicle to vehicle.

Say in some vehicles windows down it can load off the windshield and be violent in the front but windows up can change everything and suddenly it's louder in the back seat.

Acoustics- making and breaking hearts.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Sons of acoustics.. So it could just be how the vehicle is shaped that makes it louder.. I see.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived