Doors are ready for some speaker pods

So tonight after many times of backing out of the idea i removed and drilled and cut apart my Chysler 300C door panels

i have at the moment 2 selenium 8s and 2 st400 super tweets one for each Front door i want to go with 2 8s and 2 super tweets should i just make the spot for it and leave it empty for now

My main reason for posting is Heres where i am in my doors i need some guidance where do i go from this point

downsized_0506032109_zps2189c4eb.jpg

my plan was to cut away that lip in the center where it starts after the speaker grill hole and then taking the wood and making that wall thats already there all the way across then build up the rings off that then wrap to the outer edges

hello kind people of the forum can some one one tel me should i build a whole wood face for the bottom section or just make rings on stilts over the pocket area and a ring where the speaker grill was and is now a hole do i mould the whole door then build off that ? im trying to use the least amount of resin possible

im trying to use the least amount of resin possible.

Ditto.. You may want to look into that new sun activated resin the SMD is putting out soon..

MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..

do i make a thin mold of the bottom half of the door with the rings in it and just overlay the holes and pocket,, or do i piece together wood behind the door and just body fill the gaps with resin n glass

Are wanting a type of pod, something that bolts/mounts to the door panel?

Or do you want it to be one solid door?

Can you upload a few more pics of the doors? Few up close shots at different angles, and a closer shot of the area you cut up.

Archived