Jump to content

2007 Tacoma 4 SA 8 V2's! May be changing to nightshades? Opinions!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, 17 year old from louisville. Been Really big into car audio for about a year now, thIs is going to be a log of my current system. I'll try to have pics up by this weekend but just letting y'all know its on the way! I have a 2007 toyota tacoma. I build my own boxes and do all my own work so I know some things won't look professional or near up to par with the other work I have seen you guys do on here. I'm always open to any tips, advice, or opinions as well. I'm learning how to fiberglass at the moment and I hope to incorporate it into my build one day! Like I said, it's not the cleanest but enjoy!

Equipment:

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty line driver

Tenney 300 amp alt

Optima yellowtop under hood

Kinetik hc2400 and deka 9a31 in the back (soon to be in a battery box in the bed)

Stinger volt meter

All stinger 6000 series 1/0 AWG

American bass VFL 500.1

4 sundown sa 8's v2 (dual 4's)

Alpine INA-W900 double-din head unit

Ordering crescendo PWX 6.5's for all four doors soon

JL 600-5 powering the doors. 75rms a piece.

A few pics will be up soon! Enjoy!

2007 Toyota Tacoma

4sa 8's v2 on an AB Vfl 500.1

Check out my build log!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168123-2007-tacoma-4-sa-8-v2s-about-to-start-building-box/

Posted

Its about damn time :)

You should mention the systems you have had before....

Fi Q's- Sundown nightshades- BTL --on VFL 120.1, (different times)

DDM3a-- on AB HD 15's--ZVX 15- 2 12" HCCA,

I think that its cant remember. Lol. Cant wait to see all the pics!

LAB comin at cha!

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Posted

Coming by AT LEAST this weekend! Maybe tonight!!

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Posted

Wtf get some pics before u start a thread brother

Go to out youtube channel to check out the old builds if you want that to hold you over. Lol

LABaudio502

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Posted

photo41_zpse3dd7ca4.jpg

photo4_zps2a24a6b5.jpg

I know the batts are ugly and excuse that. they will be in and CLEANLY installed in my battery box in the bed of the truck.

photo3_zps8c85be8f.jpg

photo21_zpsad377d3e.jpg

photo5_zpsda344c29.jpg

photo51_zpsde0109bb.jpg

photo32_zps772af06e.jpg

photo2_zpscdde61c0.jpg

photo1_zps941da0a4.jpg

Line Driver (Rockford 3sixty) and Highs amp

photo22_zps649380f6.jpg

Let me know what you think!

2007 Toyota Tacoma

4sa 8's v2 on an AB Vfl 500.1

Check out my build log!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168123-2007-tacoma-4-sa-8-v2s-about-to-start-building-box/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 646 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...