GONE...Free T-Line enclosure in SoCal

GONE to HunterJohnson. I have posted it in my build log and in my sig that its free but no bites yet. I don't want to scrap it. Even if someone just wants it to try out a line before they build one, and then scraps it I dont care. It just has a good amount of time into making it and would seem like a waste.

I built it for a VVX 10 I reconed. Tuned to upper 20's, I work out the math its about 28hz. I made the area pretty large and over the SD of the 10...it would probably work even better with a 12. If your sub has a higher FS I wouldn't worry about it, I actually tried a 10$ 10" home woofer in it just to see, and it surprised the hell outta me.

IMO It would make a good subwoofer enclosure in a home theater setup since it digs so low, I jsut don't have the room for it.

I believe the dimensions are 52 wide (might be 50) and 16 x 16 if I remember correctly. It's been sitting in the back garage and I don't have my plans for it to look it up. Its a big sumbitch.

Here are some pics.

MODS i didn't think it would be a big deal to not have my name in pics since I'm giving it away. If it is jsut let me know I'll change it.

Here are a few pics...they are also in the tline thread if you go look a few pages back.

WP_20130129_015_zps983a7953.jpg

NOTE the big 45 you see is not in the built enclosure, decided it would be a waste of time and effort. sounds great without, never tried with it.

vvxtline.png

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

COOL finally someone wants it.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived