02 Isuzu rodeo front suspension issue

I have an 02 Isuzu and when i drive down the road every little bump or huge bump you can feel in the steering wheel. klunking noise and feels like an up and down motion like somethings really trying to pull apart! anyways i inspected underneath and the only think i could see is the lower ball joints where cracked. so i got lower ball joints replaced one side and the old ball joint seemed to be goo just a cracked boot. any how this changed nothing! so before i keep playing the guessing game i want to make sure ik the real issue. ive looked at the steering linkage and tie rods and they look fine. this is a 2wd but built like a 4wd it has torsion bars. it rides like crap and something is definetly wrong. any ideas?

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Lol @ torsion bars. Stupidest thing that ever existed hands down

Sounds like bump steer. Check for play in both front wheels with them off the ground. Grip the tire firmly from the top and bottom of it and try these two things:
Up and down movement on the face of the wheel is ball joints.
Left to right movement on the face of the wheel is tie rod ends.

If none of that I would say it could possibly be a bad lower control arm, maybe track bar bushings also are a very common issue.

Archived