DeepHittersMagazine Posted February 16, 2008 Report Posted February 16, 2008 After being parked up for a long time, I decided to take the Beast out for a stroll in the neighborhood and see some of the peeps. I didn't blast the vocals because the vocals is in the top of it's game so this video is about doing some flexing on the bass, low note city @ about 25-28HZ. http://deephitters.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=118 Next time I will find a chick for the hair trick. The roof was flexing crazy even though it has double layered dynomat and the roof is cover with 1"MDF w/suede to hold the amps DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
BigPimpin91 Posted February 16, 2008 Report Posted February 16, 2008 After being parked up for a long time, I decided to take the Beast out for a stroll in the neighborhood and see some of the peeps. I didn't blast the vocals because the vocals is in the top of it's game so this video is about doing some flexing on the bass, low note city @ about 25-28HZ. http://deephitters.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=118 Next time I will find a chick for the hair trick. The roof was flexing crazy even though it has double layered dynomat and the roof is cover with 1"MDF w/suede to hold the amps If you want a low song to demo with; here you go. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
DeepHittersMagazine Posted February 16, 2008 Author Report Posted February 16, 2008 I'm new to this demo thing, I'm trying to learn from Steve. I usually do battles. DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
BigPimpin91 Posted February 16, 2008 Report Posted February 16, 2008 I'm new to this demo thing, I'm trying to learn from Steve. I usually do battles.Understood, song has high and lows.Let me know how it sounds on your system if you feel like it. A video would be even better. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Guest Nismofreak Posted February 16, 2008 Report Posted February 16, 2008 Dam that is loud Man next time I am in Brooklyn, I wanna hear your ride lol. My dads agent is in Brooklyn
DeepHittersMagazine Posted February 16, 2008 Author Report Posted February 16, 2008 I'm going to SBN and I have to correct loose ends in the truck to have ready for FL, I can't wait to go down there and play DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Namosh Posted February 16, 2008 Report Posted February 16, 2008 Looks loud. When that slows down it sounds like something from The Exorcist! My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
datbenz Posted February 16, 2008 Report Posted February 16, 2008 looks like youre quiet according to that big guy j/k
DeepHittersMagazine Posted February 16, 2008 Author Report Posted February 16, 2008 looks like youre quiet according to that big guy j/k lol, his name is Beast1000 but I call him "Betty". Of course he is going to say that, we compete against each other DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.