PaulO2288 Posted February 21, 2008 Report Posted February 21, 2008 Top Sikquet my friend, I'll release the torture at SBN and I might go to Avenue Sounds this year but not sure. Oh no my friend. I wanted to see ya at the Street Wheels show at Jones Beach and you couldent go. So you better be going to the avenue sound show again!
DeepHittersMagazine Posted February 21, 2008 Author Report Posted February 21, 2008 Not a problem deep! i just want to see some better quality vids! That truck looks great and i bet it sounds even better! When do we get more clips? As soon as the weather breaks and I'm up and about DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
DeepHittersMagazine Posted February 21, 2008 Author Report Posted February 21, 2008 Oh no my friend. I wanted to see ya at the Street Wheels show at Jones Beach and you couldent go. So you better be going to the avenue sound show again! I need an enticement to go! DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.