Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

HDC4 15 cracked cone


Recommended Posts

Posted

Are you opposed to building a slot port with port firing at the hatch?Do you have the depth, or height to make that happen? I realize the aeros are efficient, but trying to take advantage of loadng off of the hatch might be beneficial.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Does MECA have any rules about window line, Im unsure of their specifics. if not, you could get a little more height if you wanted.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Does MECA have any rules about window line, Im unsure of their specifics. if not, you could get a little more height if you wanted.

I can go upto the headrest of the back seats but I'm happy with where it is for now. Once I sell my amps and upgrade bigger and maybe another 15. But this is all in the future.

Edit: the box in the picture is my daily. The one I metered in today is sub up ports firing towards the hatch

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Posted

My question is, so you.want your daily box to be louder? Do you want more out of the SPL box? Are you disappointed with the sub on the power? Are you doing the port back with aeros or slot?

I really suggest trying a slot with a bunch of port are

area, like at least 16-18 inches per foot for the SPL box

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

My question is, so you.want your daily box to be louder? Do you want more out of the SPL box? Are you disappointed with the sub on the power? Are you doing the port back with aeros or slot?

I really suggest trying a slot with a bunch of port are

area, like at least 16-18 inches per foot for the SPL box

I 100% want aero ports for a box that's just over 3ft3 for spl. As far as numbers go, both amps are seeing one ohm so I'm happy with what it is. Hoping for much higher with 2 3500's though.

Edit: actually for soundqubed subs in a spl box the port area should be 18-22 for a slot port

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 466 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...