Sonic Electronix

i just went out and threw on jeezy real quick "hypnotize" and the light WONT flicker at 28/34 my neighbor came outside lol then i threw on b.o.b "still in this bitch" and at same volume it slams but that gay ass protection light flickers on the lows?! im thinkin low voltage. it seems to only flicker on certin bass heavy songs (not including hypnotize by jeezy) any input?

so this guy once ran out of his house screaming "your bass invaded my home and disrespected my family" lmfao smh gotta love tha compliments !!!

1997 Lincoln TownCar

Old Sony Deck

1 Kicker cvr15" Factory ported box

Kicker zx750.1 (Ix500.1) in closet lol

everything else is stock for now...

Besides "Big 3" thats done :)

BUMPPPP NO PUN INTEDED LOL ??? ANY ADVICE FELLAS??? :/

so this guy once ran out of his house screaming "your bass invaded my home and disrespected my family" lmfao smh gotta love tha compliments !!!

1997 Lincoln TownCar

Old Sony Deck

bummmmmp?! before i start tearin stock wiring apart :) lmao

1997 Lincoln TownCar

Old Sony Deck

no input? comeee on boyz gotta be someone else who experienced this shit lol kicker aint open till monday. :( think im gettin some 2 gauge wire for big 3 and was told i should add a small batt in trunk? for 500 watts rms??! overkill?!

1997 Lincoln TownCar

Old Sony Deck

for everyone here saying kicker is the problem. its not so stop hating.. the problem could be the box. if its a prefab get rid of it and build one or have it built..

i have owned kicker before and honestly its good equipment. reason i changed was because of power rating on subs.. would still run kicker even after running AA and FI subs

well that was very unhelpful mane haha some peeps aint got 5k for a beast system i utilized what i had bro. i already had a kicker 500.1 amp figured fvck it i saw a cvr 15 in factory box at 259.99 i hussled dem hoes to 180... free shipping. im satisfied with how it slaps.. it shakes the blinds in the livin room when bumpin in garage... all together i spent less than 400 bvcks! so yeah mabye you had a bad experience with your dx1000.1 havin ass amp haha shouldve got a zx or ix model... trvst me i heard alot of kicker setups and it aint bad at all gor entry level.. so dont knock homie.. no pun lmfao NOW does anyone have anything thats helpful lol -.- Rant!

1997 Lincoln TownCar

Old Sony Deck

who built your box?

edit.. i keep asking about the box because you say it dont slap like it should. the amp issue will be electrical issues. like how old is your battery.. i would buy a deka 34 for $90 for up front and try getting a small battery at back to help with the long power run. like a buffer. maybe a D975 or xp750

thank you miguel! some folks dont understand what it like during hard times haha and kicker is Livin Loud ive honestly never been dissapointed just irratated by that flickerin light. makes me think it may clip due to low voltage. fvck it tho i got warranty lol what part Los Angeles you from homie. ?! i miss old town pasadena born and raised e124 st Compton Califas!!! homesick >.<

1997 Lincoln TownCar

Old Sony Deck

kicker did lol they say its tuned and built up to subs specs i want a custom box im just kinda broke. felony charges long story lol

who built your box?

who built your box?

1997 Lincoln TownCar

Old Sony Deck

kicker boxes are small and use polyfill to make the woofer think its in a larger box.. should sound decent but not to its potential

i live by Gardena

Archived