Sonic Electronix

i ended up just grabbin the knuconcepts 4ga kca amp kit. and am going to use extra to do 1 of the big 3.. the negative battery post to chassis! i ordered the kca by mistake. i intended on buying the ofc kit so i cantacted seller requesting to change out items. waiting for reply back from knuconceptz as we speak. i plan on ordering some ofc skyhigh 0ga for Big 3 . seems there out at the moment. lemme know if 4ga would suffice for the big3 temporarly.. i know it:ll be alot better than the 14+ old stock 8-10 ga wires that came factory... just need yalls input on if i shud get the OFC or CCA for my power wire and Big3?

so this guy once ran out of his house screaming "your bass invaded my home and disrespected my family" lmfao smh gotta love tha compliments !!!

1997 Lincoln TownCar

Old Sony Deck

1 Kicker cvr15" Factory ported box

Kicker zx750.1 (Ix500.1) in closet lol

everything else is stock for now...

Besides "Big 3" thats done :)

Bump! Update fo yall good folks!! i snagged a zx750.1 kicker amp 2010 model for $150! new!!! i wired it to my cvr15" and it souded good. but that protection light flickered again! so it wasent the ix500.1, it was indeed LOW VOLTAGE! i replaced factory alternator + to battery + as well as the body to tha Neg battery post. with knuconcepts ofc 4 gauge! also ran new power wire (knuconcepts 4ga ofc) and new fuse block! i must say knuconcepts makes some fine 4 gauge!!! now however when playing heavg ass beats with tha new zx750.1 my dome light will dim and shit?! several folks say get a 1farad cap.. but i know yall say caps are useless. so what now?! a agm battery? my stock alternator puts out 130amps. dont think i would need a h/o alternator for a system thats less than 1000 watts. Thanks again yall. So happy to have fixed that low.voltage issue. now on to tha next. lmao

so this guy once ran out of his house screaming "your bass invaded my home and disrespected my family" lmfao smh gotta love tha compliments !!!

1997 Lincoln TownCar

Old Sony Deck

1 Kicker cvr15" Factory ported box

Kicker zx750.1 (Ix500.1) in closet lol

everything else is stock for now...

Besides "Big 3" thats done :)

Archived