About 4 paintball guns, 2 nitro cars, 3 armani suits, 34284 hangers, and so many rc car parts on the floor you cant see the actual floor.

my homeboy has 898989898 rc parts for sale on ebay right now.. he has a bunch of nitros and rc.. he gets off on that shit..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

dam 10k...WOW

2k. Lots of banana republic and old navy stuff

Damn artful dogger jeans and shit :blink: when the rocca wear skull jeans came out i coped them for 220 :blink: I have about 10 plus 100-200 dollar jeans in my closet

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

ALOT of true religion jeans, I have five pair, my girl has 7-8 pair, a bunch of Express clothes, some Hollister and american eagle. I have a bunch threadless.com t-shirts ( great site BTW ) and shoes out the wazoo!!! Not to mention the girl's collection of Louis Vuitton bags and wallets. My girl is working toward a masters degree in Fashion Design, so she thinks we have to dress the part. I almost died when I bought my first pair of 300.00 dollar jeans, but I wouldn't trade them for anything now.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

ALOT of true religion jeans, I have five pair, my girl has 7-8 pair, a bunch of Express clothes, some Hollister and american eagle. I have a bunch threadless.com t-shirts ( great site BTW ) and shoes out the wazoo!!! Not to mention the girl's collection of Louis Vuitton bags and wallets. My girl is working toward a masters degree in Fashion Design, so she thinks we have to dress the part. I almost died when I bought my first pair of 300.00 dollar jeans, but I wouldn't trade them for anything now.

300 bucks for some jeans ? :blink: True religion jeans Lv shit damn yall ballin :lol: But ill tell ya all my jeans that break the 100 dollar mark dont fit for shit there all tight and shit like i ride a skateboard but all my Adk jeans and my cheaper roccawaer feel great so it isnt all was about how much you spend

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

300 bucks for some jeans ? :blink: True religion jeans Lv shit damn yall ballin :lol: But ill tell ya all my jeans that break the 100 dollar mark dont fit for shit there all tight and shit like i ride a skateboard but all my Adk jeans and my cheaper roccawaer feel great so it isnt all was about how much you spend

Skateboarder wearing Akademiks? Ironic.

www.myspace.com/the240sxproject

WARNING: I SELL PRODUCTS AND DONT DELIVER THE MERCHANDISE!!

Dude trust me, find a neiman marcus or a sac's and try a pair on. Hell just check out the website www.truereligionbrandjeans.com and you will see what I mean. They fit damn good. except they all come in a 34" inseam, but that is common for true runway ( designer ) jeans. I have a few of the " billy badass super "T" " and a pair of Bobby, ah hell here is some pics of a few on my myspace page....

m_fdfe507b5e187e0c7541417d8b49210f.jpg

m_1eb69294d08630654181de96f648b474.jpg

m_018a0ad1a0f0c282da8e63c330262157.jpg

m_c4d8dc6c909487a2ca5d6c8cfb48350f.jpg

m_c963b3341324da2486dc9a5aad1b6560.jpg

getcha some. ecko and ackademics aint got shit on this. This is true Fashion. According to my girlfriend - Fashion Design graduate from Savannah College of art and Design.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Dude trust me, find a neiman marcus or a sac's and try a pair on. Hell just check out the website www.truereligionbrandjeans.com and you will see what I mean. They fit damn good. except they all come in a 34" inseam, but that is common for true runway ( designer ) jeans. I have a few of the " billy badass super "T" " and a pair of Bobby, ah hell here is some pics of a few on my myspace page....

m_fdfe507b5e187e0c7541417d8b49210f.jpg

m_1eb69294d08630654181de96f648b474.jpg

m_018a0ad1a0f0c282da8e63c330262157.jpg

m_c4d8dc6c909487a2ca5d6c8cfb48350f.jpg

m_c963b3341324da2486dc9a5aad1b6560.jpg

getcha some. ecko and ackademics aint got shit on this. This is true Fashion. According to my girlfriend - Fashion Design graduate from Savannah College of art and Design.

Akademiks might not have shit on them but im sure you can get atleast 3 pair of akademiks per 1 pair of true religion.

www.myspace.com/the240sxproject

WARNING: I SELL PRODUCTS AND DONT DELIVER THE MERCHANDISE!!