skar audio vvx 15s

These subs are beast! They really get down in my truck. I built the box my self from skar audio specs. Got alittle confused on the port lengths. But box does great sounds great too! Will recommend this product! Can't wait to get ahold of 2 sets 6.5s for my front stage

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

These subs are beast! They really get down in my truck. I built the box my self from skar audio specs. Got alittle confused on the port lengths. But box does great sounds great too! Will recommend this product! Can't wait to get ahold of 2 sets 6.5s for my front stage

Thank you for choosing Skar Audio :-), glad you are happy! Would love to see pic's of your setup if you ever have the chance to post a few!

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

In the truck IMG_20130514_005613.jpg box just freshly built IMG_20130511_191640.jpg alittle comparison between my old ma audio 15 and these skar audios IMG_20130511_095042.jpg

Hopefully going to wrap the box this weekend. Subs are alittle under powered right now. But they still get pretty loud for only being on 250 watts a piece. Will get a vid up soon

Edited by bassaholicsfl

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

I do have a question though. I'm looking for a decent watt range for the box. Its built exactly to skar audio specs expect port made it just a 1.75in longer. I'd really like to see what they can do on proper wattage.

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Will soon. Box will be wrapped this weekend still trying to decide if I want to do 2nd baffle! My truck is kinda rough on the inside so please ignore quite a bit of it.

Edited by bassaholicsfl

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

I do have a question though. I'm looking for a decent watt range for the box. Its built exactly to skar audio specs expect port made it just a 1.75in longer. I'd really like to see what they can do on proper wattage.

So was the question "What size amp should I use"?

If so, the answer is 1K per sub of clean power. At least that is what others have been giving theirs.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build