Sonic Electronix

Ok so i just ordered a RF T1k and i would like to build an amp rack....and clean my system up a bit!! so that is my ? to guys is wat would you do to clean it up a bit. and yea i know the first thing you will say is get the wires out of the ports. and that will be done when i get my amp i am gonna buy terminals to put in the box to take care of that. and all those dist. blocks will be gone too. they are only in there because i have neons in my truck and they are running of the amp as well. They are the green wires that you will see in the pics....and then the really little white and black wires r for the neons as well.idk if you can c them or not but they are there. Do you guys have ne ideas on where i could put the amp in the last two pics??

IMG_6196.jpg

IMG_6195.jpg

IMG_6197.jpg

DSCN1791Medium.jpg

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

come on guys.....i am open to any suggestions. i want to clean it up a bit. so i am comming to the expierenced for help.

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

ok... when you run wires, hide them.. either run them under the carpet, or behind the pannels... If you want to build an amp rack, i would so it hides a lot of the wires... you can high up the wires a bit. instead of them being loose and look like shit get a couple zip ties and clean it up..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

since you are in an extended can pick up, put the amp on the floor board under the seat or somewhere hidden.. a spot it gets air, and you get rid of all that shit on the box.. the fuses, etc.. then you can run the wires under the carpet... Keep it simple...

since you are in an extended can pick up, put the amp on the floor board under the seat or somewhere hidden.. a spot it gets air, and you get rid of all that shit on the box.. the fuses, etc.. then you can run the wires under the carpet... Keep it simple...

i wanted it under the seat but they dont fit....that is why it is on the box.the wires do run under the carpet they come out of the carpet about a foot and a half away from the amp.

Wat i might do is keep the amp on the box just get rid of all the shit...and move the amp closer to the wires and so i dont have to have so much of them showing. or i could put it under the box and then run them under the carpet and then put a slice in the carpet rite to the amp so you will only c bout a inch of em??

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

i wanted it under the seat but they dont fit....that is why it is on the box.the wires do run under the carpet they come out of the carpet about a foot and a half away from the amp.

Wat i might do is keep the amp on the box just get rid of all the shit...and move the amp closer to the wires and so i dont have to have so much of them showing. or i could put it under the box and then run them under the carpet and then put a slice in the carpet rite to the amp so you will only c bout a inch of em??

put thefucken amp on the backside of the box.. clean it up.. or hide the fucker... :) IMO

the box is tight up agains that back wall. yea i will figure something out i guess!!

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Have you ever tryed the box with the higher side to the back of the truck?? You could build a amp rack coming off the front of the box and mount your new amp their!!

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Have you ever tryed the box with the higher side to the back of the truck?? You could build a amp rack coming off the front of the box and mount your new amp their!!

do you mean comming off of the higher side down?? or the lower side going up??

Edited by BASS14

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER