Sonic Electronix

do you mean comming off of the higher side down?? or the lower side going up??

take your box and spin it 360 have you tryed it like that and then the short piece of the box would be pointing forward and you could mount your amp thier on an amp rack.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

do you mean comming off of the higher side down?? or the lower side going up??

you never know unless you try it.. just try to work on little things.. see what works.. and see what doesnt.. :) youll be fine :) Good luck bro

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

take your box and spin it 360 have you tryed it like that and then the short piece of the box would be pointing forward and you could mount your amp thier on an amp rack.

icic...when i get the amp ill give that a shot!! thanks for the help!

you never know unless you try it.. just try to work on little things.. see what works.. and see what doesnt.. :) youll be fine :) Good luck bro

Yea this is true ill play around with it and well see!! thanks bro!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Yea this is true ill play around with it and well see!! thanks bro!!

thats how i learn to see what i can do in my own installs.. most the time i get so fustrated and pissed off.. but i am better to try everything i can to get something to work, and when i cant.. i see that i cant, and then i try to find the next way to do something.. so you will be fine.. just try to install everything the way you would like for it to be seen.. you do it all messy, the work looks shotty.. do a great job, people know you spent some time and sweat in it..

great ex. look at chris ( lsn2meboom916) and tim ( groundpounder) they put a lot of time and patience in their work, and it shows.. so.. i am not saying you have to be just like them.. but you take pics of your install.. you know people are gonna tell ya a bit on how to hide thing.. all you have to do is whatyou did.. ASK.. we will help ya out bro :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

thats how i learn to see what i can do in my own installs.. most the time i get so fustrated and pissed off.. but i am better to try everything i can to get something to work, and when i cant.. i see that i cant, and then i try to find the next way to do something.. so you will be fine.. just try to install everything the way you would like for it to be seen.. you do it all messy, the work looks shotty.. do a great job, people know you spent some time and sweat in it..

great ex. look at chris ( lsn2meboom916) and tim ( groundpounder) they put a lot of time and patience in their work, and it shows.. so.. i am not saying you have to be just like them.. but you take pics of your install.. you know people are gonna tell ya a bit on how to hide thing.. all you have to do is whatyou did.. ASK.. we will help ya out bro :)

aight thanks!!!i will play around with it and find out wat works.....Thanks for the help bro!!

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Putting systems in rangers is not the easiest thing to do i just put 4 kicker cvr 10s in a 96 ex cab to be honest where you have th amp now is the best place you could run the wires thru the box and to the amp so you dont see them at all or just use wire clips from stinger to make the wires stay in one place. Another idea would to build a beauty panel on the front of that box just leave some room for the wires to be behind it.

Putting systems in rangers is not the easiest thing to do i just put 4 kicker cvr 10s in a 96 ex cab to be honest where you have th amp now is the best place you could run the wires thru the box and to the amp so you dont see them at all or just use wire clips from stinger to make the wires stay in one place. Another idea would to build a beauty panel on the front of that box just leave some room for the wires to be behind it.

ur telling me!!! i had to take the seats out to get that box in there ;) but yea i was gona build a beauty panel for it but that will take away more of my seat room!!im 6'1" so i need my room.....i sacraficed alot of my room for that box. but so if i built a panel i dont think i would fit in my own truck :lol: and yea i might just move the amp over farther to the passenger side and lower so it is closer to where the wires come out of the floor. do you think you could send me a link to those clips from stinger cause that is prolly wat ill do.

thanks for the help bro!

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

ur telling me!!! i had to take the seats out to get that box in there ;) but yea i was gona build a beauty panel for it but that will take away more of my seat room!!im 6'1" so i need my room.....i sacraficed alot of my room for that box. but so if i built a panel i dont think i would fit in my own truck :lol: and yea i might just move the amp over farther to the passenger side and lower so it is closer to where the wires come out of the floor. do you think you could send me a link to those clips from stinger cause that is prolly wat ill do.

thanks for the help bro!

Ya we had to take both of the seats out witch is a pin in the ass so i know exactly what you mean. Here are the clips i was talking about these

well... you know if you need help, or anything... you know you have 4000 people here on smd that will help ya.. so anyway... what are you workin on today??

yea i no that is why i love this site!!! meade has a good thing goin here that is for sure!!! and i aint working on it till i get my new amp...i orderd a RF T1000.1 i should get that in bout a week or less. so when i get that then ill start.

Ya we had to take both of the seats out witch is a pin in the ass so i know exactly what you mean. Here are the clips i was talking about these

yea it was def a pain in the ass but deff worth it!!!yea i think i might have to pic up like 10 of those they look nice and exactly wat i need!!

Thanks bro!!

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER