Never Enuff Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 Hi all, I am going to start my build for on my 06 Chrysler 300 srt8 but I have a few questions. First off I currently have 2 15" solobarics in my trunk in two single boxes. I use to have a prefabbed ported box but I blew da back wall off so now its two singles I had layin around. I have heard a lot about the alpine r2 but I wanted input versus the solobarics. The box I want to make will be facing the cab with a plexi back so I can get a light show going but my delima is that the trunk is tight due to the humps n also a slant front the rear deck. I want to be able to open my rear hatch that houses my current battery n soon to be amp rack. I will get some dims tomorrow, now I am handy with tools but when it comes to the numbers am useless to be honest. I was hoping y'all could help with which subs to go with n how to get the box going. Thanks in advance
ThreehundredC Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 my friend has an old youtube video of his 300c srt design with 2 15 l7s forward facing i run 1 in a 4.5 cube ported box it takes up ALOT of space you only have 31.5 between the humps
ThreehundredC Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 you have about 31.5 hump to hump the little bump under the dash is like 16.5 then goes up to like 19 under the speakers n rear sub hole in the deck from the seat to the hinge to the floor board you got about 24 my box i posted you have to remove the floor board thru the rear seats then get the sub box wedged in then slide the floor back under it sucks but my floor is in two pieces the front half that lifts up broke away from the back half where the box sits so make sure you can get it in there i just BARLEYY made it
herbykw Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 That's what I'm talking bout n love seeing some more 300 builds. I'm a lil jealous of the SRT8 part though! In I'm running two DC lvl 4s on a Mojo 4k. Thought about making a better box, so ill be keeping an eye on what you end up with. 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
herbykw Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 Pics of car? 06 300C 5.7 Hemi K&N CAI JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD DC Audio 3.5k 6 DC Audio 8"s 6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834
ThreehundredC Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 yea^ pics.. but hows those 2 compared to the 4 old ones treatin you?
Never Enuff Posted May 15, 2013 Author Report Posted May 15, 2013 Well I am trying to figure out how to attach some pics but I seem to be on the simple minded side today... a lil help?
knowledge Posted May 15, 2013 Report Posted May 15, 2013 That's what I'm talking bout n love seeing some more 300 builds. I'm a lil jealous of the SRT8 part though! In I'm running two DC lvl 4s on a Mojo 4k. Thought about making a better box, so ill be keeping an eye on what you end up with. we did this to my dads 300, 2 15inch RE's on a kicker 2500 and 4ch right under. box is ported to the side so op i know the humps to the side and on the top that u talking about. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
ThreehundredC Posted May 16, 2013 Report Posted May 16, 2013 seems like a small box i cant fit mine backwards
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.