Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

300 srt8 build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Kinda what I figured. So thunder got n e tips on a box I know u have been through a few ideas as I have read some ur threads

Posted

Man I give u guys mad props for doing what yall do with figuring out these specs for da boxes. I got confused just reading the manual for the standard dims. Well ima try a sealed box for now until I get a better understanding

Posted

i had 4 12 alpines in a 2 up 2 back facing box sounded good until it got stolen

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 450 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...