Vehicle: GMC Sierra 2500 (2003)

Name: GMC Sierra 2500 (2003)
Date Added: ÚTE_ADDED%
Owner: slc123
Short Description: Just lots of time and work I put into this thing to make it how I want. Swapped out alot of basic stock item with oem parts from nicer models, like the door panels seats mirrors door and tailgate handles dash bezel Build comming soon....as it's done lol

image_url-54322-1368683431_thumb.jpg

View Vehicle

Build log in progress here

My 03' sierra crew cab Here build in progress

Thanks man! Yeah maybe in the next couple weeks I'll post up my builds(s) of this thing but I'm a total tard when it comes to forums so getting all my images resized uploaded and organized and then put on here is going to take me a while to figure out and do, I'll probably wait till my stereo is all in and running again to do all that

Nice Ride

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Lighting in my town is terrible due to the telescope we have on our mountain, it caused a "light polution" policy/law which makes the city lights super dim so its hard to see at night with limo tint, but not with anymore lol! These 4" HID's come on in reverse, and are on a relay to a toggle switch so tailgaters beware, these will light up the night blocks away. Not even kidding they are blinding! You can see for a few city blocks!9465b39a-bff6-4e1a-9b2a-d0d28c13178e_zps008f9caa-e680-473c-b017-0e889149ba8c_zps354604fb-36f3-4303-9106-2ff21470da10_zpsb3133e36-a4f9-45c3-801d-3d6f1e45487c_zps2013-05-13_22-34-51_131_zps12b97744.jpg

I will eventually do an actual build log of my truck I am just posting these on this forum because I havent messed around with this site much. 'veI been comming here for a couple years but just as a spectator I am new to posting pictures and navigating, but I'm starting to figure it out. It's pretty cool to actually be a member and use all the helpfull forums and actually participate rather than just scroll through and look at pictures, anyway soon I will be comfortable enough to start posting some of my work on here and be able to get real feedback from people who know what they are talking about. That's the issue I have here is I dont have people to ask questions to because the only people I know have to ask me about this stuff which sucks trying to explain it to someone who doesnt know what I'm saying when i use basic terms like OHM's, crossover's, port, rms, and the list goes on. So just to be clear I'm no pro but im not a complete noob, just looking forward to being able to communicate with other non-noobs here.

So I'm just going to put up some stuff thats been done on my truck but wont give away the whole truck and how it is now, I have lot's of pictures but I'm saving those for when I put up my build(s) which the current one is about 75% of the way there. Enjoy!!

2013-05-03_15-24-06_402_zpsbb007d69.jpg

2013-03-27_21-23-10_597_zps4311267c.jpg

Archived