Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
I bent it tonight so bad it put a dent in the cab floor! FUCK!!!!!!! I guess the pos is parked until I can save some $ for the parts to fix it. Till then check out the lil drag vid haha

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=28485697

damn bro.. that sucks nuts.. you ever get a system installed in that truck yet???

You are atleast gonna have it for Danger Zone?

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Posted
Nope no system yet but count me out for danger zone yet.

i had the same problem with my 91 s10.. my truck was fully bagged and body dropped 3"... i had a carrier bearing going out.. I think i bent it by dropping it hard too many times, or dragging it.. i did something though.. the shop wanted like 90.00 i think for it.. and then 50.00 to install it..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2565 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...