Pro Stroker Groundpounder (no More)

yeah i know im getting the box made should have it done this friday if not saturday idk.. but its 1" thick high density wood or some shit like that lol i got a epicenter hooked ^ and its right under the headunit its pretty cool it has a built in SPL meter but i know that shits not accurate lol

Im not knocking you at all but what made you go with stroker ? I went to the stereo shop and saw some one time and i was like damn but they seem to be more of a gimmick sub then a no shit sub sub , Like a friend once told me the more flash on the out side the less on the inside :lol:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Im not knocking you at all but what made you go with stroker ? I went to the stereo shop and saw some one time and i was like damn but they seem to be more of a gimmick sub then a no shit sub sub , Like a friend once told me the more flash on the out side the less on the inside :lol:

thats the word on the streets :lol: i have also heard that they are not so great, but you might prove people wrong. lets see T/L numbers & a vid :)

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

the original strokers were some of the loudest subs of its time and i think the stroker pros can live up to the name

personally i wanna see huge numbers from these things

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

have you seen the box they come in well there are some "nuclear" missles that dont look that good :blink:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

the original strokers were some of the loudest subs of its time and i think the stroker pros can live up to the name

personally i wanna see huge numbers from these things

Ok Cv house stuff back in the day was tha shit but now car audio? come on i saw the stroker when it first came out ......yea it wasnt that impressive , But like i said im not here to knock this guys stereo i just wanted to know why he went with Stroker , I mean 87 .2 of people around here go with Jl just because they think its the best sub on the planet !

you dont have to have alot of watts to get a high spl rating 2500watts u should be getting close to 150 with (2) 15's???? lol

i had (2) 12's and i got 144.5db now who needs to learn alot? and PLUS they were pioneers!!!!! lol so what kind of subs do YOU have? lmao

lmao I just saw this lol I have 2 15: kicker l7's in a 7.5 ft box tuned to 32hz you obviously don't know as much as you think 150 is no joke

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

personal preference

i think they will put up some awesome numbers

there's always better but how many people u know have CV??

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build