Pro Stroker Groundpounder (no More)

I was referring to ExpoSport. But if this guy wants 150 db's then go DD.

I mean he can still get to 150 with the strokers just need more of them and alot more power batts alt upgrades etc etc but hes already bought the subs now , I mean its a little late now for him to be like oh shit i REALLY wanta hit 150 so let me sell my subs and get some DDs , Oh by the way i almost got some of those ( DDs ) like over a year ago and then i was like DD wtf kind of off brand is that ! ! ! ( I know better now ) :lol:
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Ok Cv house stuff back in the day was tha shit but now car audio? come on i saw the stroker when it first came out ......yea it wasnt that impressive , But like i said im not here to knock this guys stereo i just wanted to know why he went with Stroker , I mean 87 .2 of people around here go with Jl just because they think its the best sub on the planet !

i go with vega cuz too many ppl have kickers,and jl's why do u go with memphis?? lol

Thats because you 'pros' aren't using 'pro' subs. DD > All(subwoofer wise).

That is the exact type of thing I would expect to hear from an internet know-it-all. There is not a single sub out there that is better than every other sub out there, and I am tired of people saying DD, FI, RE...etc are the best subs out right now. It is all personal preference. I applaud the guy for trying something different, just dont go throwing out predictions of all these high numbers as you will very rarely hit the numbers you think you will your first time out.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

i go with vega cuz too many ppl have kickers,and jl's why do u go with memphis?? lol

Memphis was my old set up :lol: IM A DC MAN NOW HA HA HA
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i'm not doubting you...i just wanna see the build :) i keep seeing hints of you talk about it here n there...dammit...start building

HA HA HA youll have to get on Steve abouit that one since hes the only one i trust to make my box , And i cant do shit without a box :lol: So until the hooptie is done no build for me :lol: But i will say this it is going to be something speical 15 tvs 4 18s 5 RF amps ..........

That is the exact type of thing I would expect to hear from an internet know-it-all. There is not a single sub out there that is better than every other sub out there, and I am tired of people saying DD, FI, RE...etc are the best subs out right now. It is all personal preference. I applaud the guy for trying something different, just dont go throwing out predictions of all these high numbers as you will very rarely hit the numbers you think you will your first time out.

well said my man

i agree with you but i dont know how its going to sound i heard these subs b4 even the old ones and they fuckin knock idk im not sayin no more shit lol ill just wait..

Archived