My 1st build: Three Death Penalty 21's walled on three RF T2500s

Are you useing the remote, where your knuckles are almost draggin over, and about to touch the buttons?

LOL..

MERICA"

Still,.. looks good bro..

Yea I use a bass remote, but its in the center console so it shouldn't be close to touching any buttons, I don't think. Maybe I miss understood your question lol. Thanks though dude. It was a fun show.

I'm in the process of doing a wall for my first build as well, thumbs up to you sir...nice build and nice scores!

Are you using the JVC KD-AVX77? If so, how do you like it? I'm still on the fence for my HU, it's between that and the Kenwood KIV-BT901. Looking at them for their rear-view cam options.

I'm in the process of doing a wall for my first build as well, thumbs up to you sir...nice build and nice scores!

Are you using the JVC KD-AVX77? If so, how do you like it? I'm still on the fence for my HU, it's between that and the Kenwood KIV-BT901. Looking at them for their rear-view cam options.

Yep, it is a KD-AVX77 and I love mine. I've had it for like 3-4 years and never had a problem. Can't really give any input on others because the only other HU I've owned was like $100 lol. I can say it is a really good HU though.

And good luck on your build! I can't wait to see your build log and everything.

Thanks, I still have a few more things to get before I start the actual building phase. Staring at my pile of equipment in the corner is getting depressing lol.

Cool I thought it was. Have you used the rear-view cam by chance? Does it clip? If so, does it clip at close to max volume or somewhat lower? Have you tried streaming audio over bluetooth by chance (maybe pandora?) Sorry for the "20 questions" but your the first person i've found with current first hand experience with the JVC. Thanks for your input!

Thanks, I still have a few more things to get before I start the actual building phase. Staring at my pile of equipment in the corner is getting depressing lol.

Cool I thought it was. Have you used the rear-view cam by chance? Does it clip? If so, does it clip at close to max volume or somewhat lower? Have you tried streaming audio over bluetooth by chance (maybe pandora?) Sorry for the "20 questions" but your the first person i've found with current first hand experience with the JVC. Thanks for your input!

Its no problem dude. I know what you mean about everything just sitting around. I had an entire room full of equipment for almost a full year before I could do my build. Since I traded my old sub and amp for the 21's, I didn't have bass for a year either...it was frustrating to say the least lol. I haven't tried the rear-view camera yet but I do have one just haven't got around to installing it (was rushing to get everything ready for the show). Using the DD1, it clipped at volume 49/50 so almost max. I got my gains set for volume 40 on the HU though. I never streamed pandora but I have used the bluetooth with my phone and it seems to work great.

Archived