Second Skin Audio

Selecting appropriate quantity of subs

They've installed 2 of my stereos and I've done the others, when it's over my head i bring my stuff to them, i like to build them myself though, that's half the fun for me. I do usually stick to smaller stereos, 3 - 12's etc. When i built a competing stereo that's when i got them involved, got burnt out driving all over to shows, I like having stuff i can listen to daily. One build had custom neon sign made for my vehicle, also cut out my name in plexiglass with two way mirror hiding the batteries till neon was turned on. Anyways, sometimes i have a bigger pocket book than i do knowledge about stereos but that doesn't stop me from from enjoying the same hobbies some of you folks do also. With the internet i usually just look up a question i have at the moment. I've wired amps down to a quarter OHM before just to see *what would happen*. It was the 12 - 12" that i had them install and that also hit the 159 and at the time i had 1 amp per 2 subs. Never figured out the whole 6 to one, yes there is plenty things in this field that i am a noob to, i don't deny that at all. Either way, you have a right to have an opinion of me and if it isn't a pleasant one that's fine, doesn't bother me at all. I'm not a fighter. I never hate on anyone else's stuff because it's not my money going into it. Do what you will with what ya got and I'll try to do the same, savvy? No hurts feelings

Pics. aren't on my PC, have to go look for disk, wife might know, talk later

I really feel like you're trying to insult our intelligence.

If you really did hit the 159 congrats. If not then stop trying to bullshit.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived