Sonic Electronix

But who will find out about your site if you don't have anything that people know about, and therefore, search for?

Advertising.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

I still don't see how this is a good thing for us the consumer, like the example you made on your first post. Why would i order through you and pay 300 when i can order directly and pay 200? maybe i read the post wrong?

Every company that sells something has a dealer price and allows the dealer to sell at a consumer price. You're right. Anyone can try and contact the company for dealer price, but on dealer sites, they usually have a higher MAP price than they let their dealers sell at (correct me if i'm wrong). This is to promote people to buy from their dealers.

I like how you all are complaining this is a stupid idea, when a really good amount of online companies already work this way.. Hahaha

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I like how you all are complaining this is a stupid idea, when a really good amount of online companies already work this way.. Hahaha

I appreciate you sticking up for the idea, but I feel that you are partially wrong. I have a couple friends that are trying to start making subs/amps but no site will sell their product. "There isn't enough value and interest in them." I have yet to see a site that sells new up and coming car audio products. If you do know a site please let me know. I'd love to get the companies I got on there too. I think everyone deserves a chance!

Archived