still getting bass when high pass in on ?

Agreene

so i have a kenwood excelon kac-x4r, confusing amp it has the digital display settings and such.....

well i have high pass on my HU and high pass set on the amp

how ever my front channel (a channel on the amp) is still getting bass through them

rear isnt.. obv...

any ideas...? tryed a bunch of stuff already

What kind of problems are you having? The highpass on that filter only goes down to 500 hz and is 12db. What is the setting on your HU? point and slope? What speakers are in your frontstage?

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

What kind of problems are you having? The highpass on that filter only goes down to 500 hz and is 12db. What is the setting on your HU? point and slope? What speakers are in your frontstage?

i got DD AW6.5'S IN MY FRONT... my rear stage gets no bass... and my high pass is on...

What's you rear speaker setup? It's going to take alot of power and a well deadened door to get a lot of midbass out of a 6" and you would need to bandpass them if you wanted to use them as a true midbass. ~80-300hz What do you think you are missing? Is it impact, volume.

Write out all your equipment and we can help you sort it out. From what you've told us the front speakers are playing too low and the rear aren't playing low enough?

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived