Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Best tune for Hispanic music????


Keveeno

Recommended Posts

Posted

How about @ 35hz?

I have my box tuned at that, I listen to corridos, banda, & mariachi often. I have a bx-20z that is like a epicenter so its a big plus to have that with songs lacking bass.

But some songs with tololoche or bass guitars won't need the epicenter as much cause they hit kinda low.

Posted

Nah tololoche does good with epicenter..

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2007 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...