Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Best tune for Hispanic music????


Keveeno

Recommended Posts

Posted

Building a sub box for a friend of mine. He has a kicker l7 15" sub. Looking for the best tune for Hispanic music. Need some suggestions please.

Posted

28-38 works good. I've had no problems playing "Hispanic" music ever. Depends on what kind of bass enhancer you are using.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Posted

28-38 works good. I've had no problems playing "Hispanic" music ever. Depends on what kind of bass enhancer you are using.

28hz sounds a bit low for daily.

Posted

All in personal preference man. My favorite daily setup so far was tuned at 28hz.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Posted

I tuned at 34 if a not a Lil lower.. Sealed does okay but tuned decent low and a good epicenter will do you good

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2007 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...