-X-RaTeD- Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 Pulled up to fill up the whip playing my slowed version of Mud Digger, and I could see the reflection of the skyline shaking a lil bit in the garage door glass. Phone cam doesn't really pick up flex though, but you can hear it. First vid I used the S3, second vid the Evo 4g... needless to say I'll be using the S3 from now on, lol. When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
Neckbeard Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 As soon as i saw vibrating i clicked. Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
-X-RaTeD- Posted May 22, 2013 Author Report Posted May 22, 2013 lmao When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
KillaCam Posted May 22, 2013 Report Posted May 22, 2013 So you're one of those guys? And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
-X-RaTeD- Posted May 23, 2013 Author Report Posted May 23, 2013 What is that supposed to mean? When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
fox_racin4 Posted May 23, 2013 Report Posted May 23, 2013 So you're one of those guys? Seems like it. The guy who pulls up to a gas station full tilt shaking everything. Gives us a bad name. 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
-X-RaTeD- Posted May 23, 2013 Author Report Posted May 23, 2013 Oh, lol. Nah... it's like 8pm, and that station closes when the garage closes... The other cars are buddies, we were headed out somewhere... When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.