Vibrating garage door at gas station

Pulled up to fill up the whip playing my slowed version of Mud Digger, and I could see the reflection of the skyline shaking a lil bit in the garage door glass. Phone cam doesn't really pick up flex though, but you can hear it.

First vid I used the S3, second vid the Evo 4g... needless to say I'll be using the S3 from now on, lol.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

lmao

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

What is that supposed to mean?

~Henry David Thoreau

So you're one of those guys? <_<

Seems like it.

The guy who pulls up to a gas station full tilt shaking everything. Gives us a bad name.

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Oh, lol. Nah... it's like 8pm, and that station closes when the garage closes... The other cars are buddies, we were headed out somewhere...

~Henry David Thoreau

Archived