Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

UnderLoK was a great guy. He worked with me the whole time with the sale. I was able to meet at a reasonable time and he made me feel welcome at his place.

I would not hesitate to deal him again. He sent me a huge PM when I was asking about the subs I purchased and he layed out exactly everything about them that needed to be known.

1349713160_rte.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7428 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...