DD1 test tones

I just tried to download the dd1 test tones from the website, but after they downloaded, I couldn't get them into iTunes. I'm using a MacBook pro if that makes any difference. Help is appreciated.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

It wasn't a zip. It was a .rar.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Unzip, extract, whatever. I'm tired so English isn't my strong point right now.

Are you extracting it first or just trying to drag/drop into iTunes?

It didn't give me the option to extract it I don't think. It only gave me the option to compress it.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

If it's a .rar file you need to extract it first

How can I do that on a MacBook?

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

Look for a zip of the file and then use winzip and extract them and put them in your itunes file then click and drag

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Is there winrar on a mac?

Can Macs handle .zip files? If so there is a link to some tracks in my sig

Wait... If you have a DD1 why dont you have the test tones cd? Or do you not have a cd player?

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Archived