wtb rockford 12" hx2 rfd2212

jmsonoma03

Have you tried your local craigslist? they seem to pop up on my local CL from time to time.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Ahh mine are both older style with the 3d RF logo dust caps not the rf swirl .. gl findin what you need bro

DFAC

Beating Down The Block

2013 Kenworth T-660 Studio Sleeper-The daily and Money maker

I do what I want -push it till it pops!

There are 2 hx2 15" for sale on my local craigslist. Do you want me to find the guys number and give it to ya?

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Damn I just sold 3 of my HX2 12 for 100 bucks all together. Got me a nice Skar VVX 15 inch.

If you had the POWER HX2, thats awfully cheap you let them go for. And furthermore, you let go 3 subs with 4" coils, for a single sub with a 2.5" coil? What. The. Fuck. WHYYYYY?!?!

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn I just sold 3 of my HX2 12 for 100 bucks all together. Got me a nice Skar VVX 15 inch.

If you had the POWER HX2, thats awfully cheap you let them go for. And furthermore, you let go 3 subs with 4" coils, for a single sub with a 2.5" coil? What. The. Fuck. WHYYYYY?!?!

thats still cheap as hell for the reg hx2s i would of bought them in a second!!!!

smdsig2.jpg

• 3 months later...

I bought 2 replacement gaskets from fixmyspeaker.com $9 each not rockford but work just as well.

Hu: Alpine CDE-141

Eq: Clarion EQS-746

Mids/Highs: Alpine SPR-50c 5.25" components

Mids rear: Alpine SPR-69 6x9

Mids amp: Alpine MRX-F65

Power/Ground: Massive Audio 4 AWG

Signal Cable: Massive Audio 14 Gauge

RCA's: Monster cable

Subs: 2 Rockford Fosgate HX2 12's

Sub amp: Crescendo BC2000D

Custom box - Herculiner with Silver port

Big 3 and power/ground - Sky High Car Audio 1/0 OFC