Homemade Super-Neo Woofer: THE CHEVELLE RESTORATION IS DONE, dampener recommendations??

Oh what's this???

004_zps3992c181.jpg

I normally would have been slightly meh-ish about the long shipping wait, but since the crucial motor pieces are not even here yet I didn't mind, and especially when they put this much care into shipping it safely. Quite good, quite good PSI

005_zpscac37de1.jpg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

sexxxx.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Hows this going?

Good, but I can't do much until the machined parts get here, and the delivery was 1 month on all the parts, because they're coming via ground shipping from new jersey lol

Gonna take longer due to the magnets sticking against edges of the conveyor belts

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Hows this going?

Good, but I can't do much until the machined parts get here, and the delivery was 1 month on all the parts, because they're coming via ground shipping from new jersey lol

Gonna take longer due to the magnets sticking against edges of the conveyor belts

LLLOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL. I had to read that like 3 times over because I was like "wtf? conveyor belts...? what does he me......oohhhhhhhhhhh....hehehahahoho"

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

The more I think about it the more saddened I am, waiting for the steel until JULY. That's a LONG-ASS TIME man.................

It sucks mostly because I can't start any of it without the motor fully assembled!

To re-cap, I have in my possession:

-The magnets

-The basket

-The cone

-The voice coil

-The spiders

-The dust cap will be here in a few days

-3.5k pre-ordered

-All the glue

The machine shop said that they just shipped the Jig to me today, should be here by wednesday but that's not even the most important piece..........it's the smallest one....

HOW BOUT YOU GET STARTED ON THE HUGE THICK IMPORTANT STEEL PLATES PLEASE?! THANK YOU.

I missed Alan.

Here is what is concerning me

The spider landing, you see all those stages? those will restrict your subs peak to peak, you have serious motor force, those steps down will restrict your spiders throw capabilities.

Is it too late to get a DD basket with the 10+ inch spider landing?

XS-power1.jpg

Here is what is concerning me

The spider landing, you see all those stages? those will restrict your subs peak to peak, you have serious motor force, those steps down will restrict your spiders throw capabilities.

Is it too late to get a DD basket with the 10+ inch spider landing?

I am not made of the moolah holmes! I can probably modify it myself, I could cut it, and weld in new rings to fit better. I had planned on welding a higher ring anyway for my double layer spider design........if that helps.....

I missed Alan.

Archived