Second Skin Audio

I ordered a bulk pack of Damplifier Pro about a week ago and I still haven't heard anything about when it's coming or a tracking number or even that it's been processed or anything. I just checked my paypal and there is a charge for $244.40 from SS but I haven't seen any emails or anything yet.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

try giving them a call? P: (800 679-8511

x2 on that. I ordered some product from them, and I got everything the same day. I hit order and within minutes, I had an email saying processed. Few hours went by and email with the tracking # and the product had already left them. Took less than a week from time I hit order til I had it...

Sheena = pedobear

lol so apparently they sent it out to me but didn't tell me they were sending it... it just got here

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log