purplesyrup Posted May 26, 2013 Report Posted May 26, 2013 Think this guy was pretty new at this, when I asked what the box was tuned at, he showed me his car show point sheet, it could have been what he metered also. Sweet box, think it was tuned up in the 50hz range. When i asked what he was tuned at he said I dont know 143, I was like, "OK cool" about all i could think to say, lol like i said he was obviously new at this.
CNF Kevosinn Posted May 26, 2013 Report Posted May 26, 2013 Damnnnn 143 FTW!!! *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
purplesyrup Posted May 26, 2013 Author Report Posted May 26, 2013 Lol 143 hz would probably be pretty loud on those
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.