TrunkMuzik Posted May 29, 2013 Report Posted May 29, 2013 Ok. so my plate attaches to my trunk lid with only the top two screws, there are no bottom holes. I have weather stripping on the back and some Velcro (seemed to help the most) but it still rattles like crazy! what have you guys done to help cut down on the rattle? Without music, life would be an error
soundstream15 Posted May 29, 2013 Report Posted May 29, 2013 thats what i did on my old car, you can double up the weather stripping..
Babyjuice Posted May 29, 2013 Report Posted May 29, 2013 Buddies civic had the same problem. Put a layer of second skin on it and fixed all the rattles. BABYJUICE
purplesyrup Posted May 29, 2013 Report Posted May 29, 2013 /\ yea agreed, a layer or two on deadener, weather stripping around the inner perimeter of the plate, (where its not visible)
TrunkMuzik Posted May 29, 2013 Author Report Posted May 29, 2013 Just covered the whole backside with a layer? I have 50 sq ft I got for the inside of the trunk so I might give that a shot Without music, life would be an error
Babyjuice Posted May 29, 2013 Report Posted May 29, 2013 Took the plate off, cut the SS to the pattern of the plate, applied the SS, took a sharp razor and trimmed off the excess and stuck the excess on the back as well. BABYJUICE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.