:mad: :mad: go read my post I had a good week on ebay well I NEVER EVER EVER have =money in my paypal account and as soon as i do BLAM they limit my account motherfuckers they said some shit about some unusual activity like what mother fuckers me buying shit and sell it ?! What the Fuck Fuck paypal now i have to jump thru hoops to get this shit figured out cause i just bought a 360.2 !!!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

:mad: :mad: go read my post I had a good week on ebay well I NEVER EVER EVER have =money in my paypal account and as soon as i do BLAM they limit my account motherfuckers they said some shit about some unusual activity like what mother fuckers me buying shit and sell it ?! What the Fuck Fuck paypal now i have to jump thru hoops to get this shit figured out cause i just bought a 360.2 !!!!

Paypal is fuck tards. I dont wanna be a dick but

No your paypals going to locked for aprox a month. belive me i went through this more times then i can count.

Sorry to hear.

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm

Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo

Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out

Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol

ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to

dam bro, sorry to hear the bad news there, it seems there will always be something to stand in the way of progress, its paypals way of allowing themselfs to make some money off of yours while they have a lock on it... there actaully being investageated (sp) for them actions rite there

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

dam bro, sorry to hear the bad news there, it seems there will always be something to stand in the way of progress, its paypals way of allowing themselfs to make some money off of yours while they have a lock on it... there actaully being investageated (sp) for them actions rite there

so now this guy who has the 360.2 is going to think im a daed beat bidder fuck !!!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Man, that sucks.

I just faxed paypal so lets see if they say that they got the fax motherfuckers !!!!! :mad:

I just faxed paypal so lets see if they say that they got the fax motherfuckers !!!!! :mad:

I never keep any money in my paypal account.. i have my debit / credit card.. when i buy soemthiong.. it pulls the funds straight from that card to the people

i am listed as a seller, but only did a few times.. so.. then i buy something as quick as i get the money in it :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I never keep any money in my paypal account.. i have my debit / credit card.. when i buy soemthiong.. it pulls the funds straight from that card to the people

i am listed as a seller, but only did a few times.. so.. then i buy something as quick as i get the money in it :)

I know i usually do but it happended so damn fast and then why the fuck would they limit my account ? basterds !!!