kintone325 2 Thumbs Down

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

The PayPal system is probably the best & safest way to exchange money on the internet IMO. But you have to use it the correct way and cover your ass with insurance! as I just found out about a week ago! got scrwed out of $600 and PayPal would only reinburse $175 because I didn't purchase the buyer protection :'(. There went my upgrades :'( :'(! now I get to sit around and hope PayPal will retrieve the rest of my money from this Scammer! its the scamers that ruin the system not the system! even with my most recent loss my next online transaction will be through PayPal but I know now how to use it properly for the next purchase.

kintone325 is the e-seller, He also has an another e-seller name, amyr8517 they have these both and no longer regstred. [email protected] is where i sent the PayPal payment to.

Thanks you guy's for putin this out there. Here is how it all went down. >:(

I payed the amount the next day through paypal. I dont think I was in the wrong asking for a Tracking # 4 days after the purchase. with e-mails not being returned and the relist thats what made me esclate to a dispute.

From buyer: David Bailey on 10/5/2006 21:21 PDT

I purchased a Rockford Fosgate 30001BD amp Item#(180032802221)from [email protected]. I payed for this through my PayPal acc. I e-mailed him to see when he would be able to ship the amp. He responded that he worked 8:00am to 5:30pm and would try to get it out this week. I let 3 days pass and checked my e-mail to see if he had sent me the shipping info. There was nothing so I e-mailed him againg asking if he had sent the amp yet. I did not receve any response so I checked my Ebay account messages. There was nothing. While I was on Ebay I noticed that next to the listing I won it had a box hilighted to view sellers other items I clicked on it and it brought up another listing for the same amp ending today 10/5/06. I would like to know what is going on?

From seller: kintone brundilde on 10/6/2006 19:47 PDT

buyer havent allowed suficient amount of time for merchandise to be delivered I have alreadu contact the buyer and explained it was re-listed by mistake

From buyer: David Bailey on 10/6/2006 21:08 PDT

So when will the amp be shipped out and when will I receve a tracking number?

From buyer: David Bailey on 10/12/2006 11:04 PDT

I find it funny when you want to resolve this issue but you wont even return my e-mails. All I need from you is a tracking number and I would have relased the funds and ended this resolution. but you do not respond? How funny is it that today I was looking through Ebay and found a 3rd listing that looks just like the two listings you posted for the auction I won and the axidental relisting but under another ID with 0 feedback? A new account? Amyr8517! Item # 170037814506? any ways I am going to escalate this resolution because with my lateste discovery I feel you are scamming. I need my money back to buy an amp from some one that is realy selling a T30001DB.

From buyer: David Bailey on 10/12/2006 12:05 PDT

I have communicated to this seller on numerous occasions. He has made excuse after excuse as to why he has posted the item that I won numerous times and I have heard excuse after excuse as to why he has not shipped my item. The original listing that I won was item #180032802221 - seller name kintone325. The very next day I found the item that I won relisted under a new item number #180034884695 but with the same seller name kintone325. That is when I placed a hold on my funds. The seller contacted me and stated that he was new to this pay pal thing and that he would drop my item in the mail. Days went by and still nothing. I re-emailed seller asking for the tracking number to my item. He stated that he had not sent the item yet, but that if I stopped my dispute, that he would drop the item in the mail, ASAP. I advised him that I didn't feel comfortable about dropping the dispute prior to me receiving a tracking number, that I was protecting myself, and that due to the circumstances with the re-listing I felt that he was trying to scam me out of my money with no intuition of every shipping the item that I won. I stated that I would release the hold and drop the dispute immediately once he provided me with the tracking number. The seller's communication with me stopped at that point and now he has re-listed the item that I won under a different seller name and item number. The new seller is amyr8517 and the item # is 170037814506. I fell that all this guy is trying to do is scam people out of there money. I had every intention of purchasing this item from seller. He has stalled and stalled and now with this 3rd listing of the same item, I am just beyond upset.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

and you havent got your money back as of yet? i know sometimes on paypal if there is a dispute they pull the full amount of the buyer from the sellers account and hold it untill its figured out, and IMO you have that ass whipe by the balls, and will get your money back or atleast i hope you get your money back atleast

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets