Second Skin Audio

Dodge Charger - 3x10 or 2x12

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Well if someone has some suggestion in subwoofer setup, model size, like I said I'm mainly looking for sq as I'm sure the bass will be enough. I'm might be wrong but I'm sure that 2x12 or 3x10 won't fill up my trunk. I'm thinking 3x10 dc level 2 subs or 2x12 level 2 on sundown 1000D.

That build looks a lot bigger than I'd like to go. Want to keep it clean and simple.

Haha 2 n3's and 10kw is a lot bigger, I just meant for ideas :P

And I find reading through a build someone has done in the same vehicle helps you plan for problems that may arise.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

there are TONS of subs you could go with , if your competing you can get away with 3 10s which has just a hair more cone space than the 2 12s would meaning more air movement you can run the 2 sundown 12s or 3 sa 10s and it will be nice to match your amp

there are TONS of subs you could go with , if your competing you can get away with 3 10s which has just a hair more cone space than the 2 12s would meaning more air movement you can run the 2 sundown 12s or 3 sa 10s and it will be nice to match your amp

Not competing just want something that sounds good.

So dc subs vs sundown? Think I'm sticking with 2x12

Not competing just want something that sounds good.

So dc subs vs sundown? Think I'm sticking with 2x12

both company's offer really great products u need to set a budget and see what fits it 3-10" or 2-12"

if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol

Archived