Is This a Good Choice For Mid/Highs?

guzz95

I'm just starting to get into the audio world. I have been bite by the audio bug. I want to already upgrade my components that I installed a month ago. After doing research I hear nothing but great things about Crescendo. This is what I was thinking of doing.

This is what I have now

HU - Pioneer Avic-Z150BH

Front Door - Polk Audio MM6501 Components - 2.7ohms - 125w RMS

Rear Door - Polk Audio MM651 Coax - 2.7 ohms - 125w RMS

RF - T600-4 - @ 2ohms 150w RMS

What I was planning to do is

Front Door - Cresendo Mezzo Series 6.5 Ref 2 Way 4 ohms 150RMS

Rear Door - ??? Keep what I have or just some PWX 6.5

Existing Amp that will put out 100RMS at 4ohms, will this be enough for Cresendo, or do I get a RF T800-4 that does 150w RMS at 4ohms.

Before I buy I thought I get you guys opinion before I want to upgrade and make it more expensive by buying twice, or three...haha.

Are you going for SQ or just loud mids and highs? Cause what you plan to buy is pro audio.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

SQ. From what I've learned Pro Audio will consist of a sound processor, each speaker on there own channel, running them active. I want to do that eventually but right now I'm afraid it is going to go over my head and probably make it sound bad. With what I want to go with will I not achieve SQ?

Archived