Josef344 Posted June 3, 2013 Report Posted June 3, 2013 Welcome to the forum! Chris Brown's build log, prepare for some beating
Cj Hickman Posted June 3, 2013 Author Report Posted June 3, 2013 Thanks bro... Ok Guys here are some rough measurments with the seat still half ass in the truck i did my best to get to the wall and from the floor to the top of the glass to get my MAX dim's here goes Hieght-42in Width-61in Length-25in I probably gave myself some breathing room on the hieght...
Cj Hickman Posted June 3, 2013 Author Report Posted June 3, 2013 Ok seats out please someone help me with a box design I have the wood and saw ready to go here are my dims 61 25 24
Cj Hickman Posted June 4, 2013 Author Report Posted June 4, 2013 Ok seat out and subfloor is built and in the truck here are some pics of my progress, Tom. will be finishing and installing the box and wiring it all up nice and neat
Cj Hickman Posted June 4, 2013 Author Report Posted June 4, 2013 If anyone can make me a 3d sketch of these dims for a box this is what I what like to make here are the outer dims 20x20x49 and here are my port dims 18.5x6 and 28 long all number are In inches and the box is for 2 15s and this is a pic of what I need the holes for the subs to go off of After all said and done the box should be tuned to around 30-32hz, if my math is right. I know I'm a noob and its my first build, but I called my buddy and he taught me over the phone what math to use to build this enclosure. Its pretty basic but this box should make my subs ''GET BUSY'' if you know what I mean !~ So exited just need like a 3D pic so I know how to put the damn thing together. lol
Audio Customs Posted June 4, 2013 Report Posted June 4, 2013 If anyone can make me a 3d sketch of these dims for a box this is what I what like to make here are the outer dims 20x20x49 and here are my port dims 18.5x6 and 28 long all number are In inches and the box is for 2 15s and this is a pic of what I need the holes for the subs to go off of After all said and done the box should be tuned to around 30-32hz, if my math is right. I know I'm a noob and its my first build, but I called my buddy and he taught me over the phone what math to use to build this enclosure. Its pretty basic but this box should make my subs ''GET BUSY'' if you know what I mean !~ So exited just need like a 3D pic so I know how to put the damn thing together. lol hey whats the depth ? i see 20x49x? cone area http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/6819-cone-area-of-a-subwoofer/ 4th order band pass basic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/126478-basics-of-a-4th-order-bandpass-enclosure/ this is Torres box calculator My GUI Box Tuning Calculator Download - Updated 8/18/2012
Audio Customs Posted June 4, 2013 Report Posted June 4, 2013 lol nvm here is a box cone area http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/6819-cone-area-of-a-subwoofer/ 4th order band pass basic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/126478-basics-of-a-4th-order-bandpass-enclosure/ this is Torres box calculator My GUI Box Tuning Calculator Download - Updated 8/18/2012
Audio Customs Posted June 4, 2013 Report Posted June 4, 2013 i would use 3/4 all thread between the subs and brace the port cone area http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/6819-cone-area-of-a-subwoofer/ 4th order band pass basic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/126478-basics-of-a-4th-order-bandpass-enclosure/ this is Torres box calculator My GUI Box Tuning Calculator Download - Updated 8/18/2012
Cj Hickman Posted June 5, 2013 Author Report Posted June 5, 2013 i would use 3/4 all thread between the subs and brace the port the box I had designed in my head has a port facing the passenger door at the bottom....do you think you might be able to run it with that instead of port up be better ?
Cj Hickman Posted June 5, 2013 Author Report Posted June 5, 2013 Or audio not to bug ya but maybe you can message me your cell number and I can talk to ya cause im confuzled as hell on what to do with certain things like I said first build ever
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.