XS Power

help choosing xs power battery

i went on the website and it said to get the 3400 but when i look up the size on a different website it says the dimensions are bigger then what can fit. so can any xs power 3400 fit? also what is the BCI group?

i measured the room and everything looks like it is gonna fit just nice. in the picture i have the battery i have now with the regular alternator wires and the other stuff to the original posts on the side. can i do this with the xs battery and put all my power wire and everything to my amps on top and put the factory wires on the side. the xs power 555 looks like the thing i need to get for that. but i appreciate all the help so far. yall are very helpful i would be buying a extra battery right now and be mixing wet with dry cell battery

look at 975 bro, or 1200s. they are small and deliver big power

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

to late now. i just ordered the d3400 yesterday. i appreciate the input though i was gonna get the 975 in the first place and use another battery in the back but im just gonna see what the d3400 can do with just that battery and if it doesn't fix my voltage ill either get a HO alternator or get another battery for the back

since you'll be getting the new battery make sure you make a fused run from your alternator + to the positive on the battery. ground your battery to engine block, ground to frame, and might as well upgrade your fuse box wire to battery +. Is that cadence wire?

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A