Sonic Electronix

How does this (Beginner) setup sound?

Thank you. But my brothers equipment (two RF 15's) were taken out because we needed the space in the back seat. So my mom, still wanting to have subs in there for him, had the local stereo store make a custom box (with "In Memory of" nameplate on the front) to install it under the seats.

But hell yeah I'll run it 'til it blows

FF8BgH6.png

1993 Toyota Tercel

Two DC Audio Lvl 2 12's
DC 1.2k

dont know why everyone is bashing on you, it always comes back to what you want ! looks good to me, and as far as where the subs are facing you said " towards the seat" if you have face them to the trunk they would probably sound better and louder.. and since your on a budget id recoomend some " fat mat sound deadening" great buget deadening for your trunk cause your probably going to see a little rattle.

welcome to the forums :nuts:

and run QUALITY power wire. do a big 3 with 4 gauge if you notice voltage drop.

you dont need a big 3 upgrade to run the rf amp, but would be useful in future if/when u upgrade. and sounds like a sweet first system. have fun building

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

dont know why everyone is bashing on you, it always comes back to what you want ! looks good to me, and as far as where the subs are facing you said " towards the seat" if you have face them to the trunk they would probably sound better and louder.. and since your on a budget id recoomend some " fat mat sound deadening" great buget deadening for your trunk cause your probably going to see a little rattle.

welcome to the forums :nuts:

Bashing? I call it constructive criticism. And I'll definitely check out the deadener, on my shopping list along with wires lol.

Also, just checked out your build, very nice!

FF8BgH6.png

1993 Toyota Tercel

Two DC Audio Lvl 2 12's
DC 1.2k

get some skyhigh wires!!

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Archived