Storing batteries

I had a wreck few weeks ago and had to take my whole system out I been letting my 3 kinetik 1400s sit n my house on the hardwood floor I plan on charging them before putting them back in the car next week.. Can having a battery off of a power source for that long cause damage to them?

Team CNGraphix

2013 sonata

Dc power 320 alt

3 kinetik 3 shuriken

All knue and sky high wiring

Dd m3b x2

Rockford 1000-4

2 fi sp4 18

4 vo 6.5

4 nendo pwx8

6soundqubed tweets

2 b1 tweets

Pioneer avh4500 hu

You can get a little agm battery tender at Harbor freight for cheap. All it needs to do is basically maintain your voltage.

Which of the chargers they have would you recommend? I saw they had a few and wasnt sure if you knew which one was AGM compatible or not. Need to find one before i go to the desert. :/

You can get a little agm battery tender at Harbor freight for cheap. All it needs to do is basically maintain your voltage.

Which of the chargers they have would you recommend? I saw they had a few and wasnt sure if you knew which one was AGM compatible or not. Need to find one before i go to the desert. :/
I run this and love it.

http://m.oreillyauto.com/mt/www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/SHU0/SC600A/N0360.oap?ck=Search_N0360_-1_4034&pt=N0360&ppt=C0005

XS-power1.jpg

Archived