Twisted Insane The Insane Asylum

I got this yesterday and it is a very solid cd. If you have not heard of Twisted Insane and are into non-mainstream rap with Brotha Lynch type of lyrics please support the guy. Very solid beats for any system out there. Has anyone else heard this?

2017 Honda Accord Touring 

Build coming soon

He had a good verse on WWC, but I could never get into his solo stuff. BLH is pretty good but I don't listen to him much either tbh. Horrorcore just isn't my style, I don't guess. Since Twisted's little hissy fit on the Tech N9ne forums about 2 or so years ago, I lost a little respect for him. However, I won't hold that against his music. I may give his cd a listen here soon when I get the time.

I can't say I heard about the hissy fit... I like the fact that I can actually relate to some of the shit he talks about. I just can't deal with mainstream rap and this video explains why. So many people listen to it and I just don't understand why.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CC0QtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFtWYMCE2C_o&ei=dAyzUaSrHOr7ygH09oHIBw&usg=AFQjCNGG-Yx7G5F6ju672eNcWQGo2HNWog

Build coming soon

If you can relate to him then thats great. I have a lot of artist I can relate to as well. That video though is the same thing that every underground artist says. Just like Hopsin, Tech in his early days, and most other underground artist. I use to be the little hipster that ran around yelling "fuck the mainstream" but now I just don't care anymore. Let people listen to what they like. I've tried to introduce people to more "underground" artist and they will listen but then go right back to their radio stuff. I don't like the radio and I make my fair share of Lil Wayne jokes lol, but I'm not gonna vilify others for listening to it. Some people want music they can relate to, while others want music they can party to. Some people want music about the struggle and how hard life is, while others want to hear about the financial gains from the struggle and how successful they are now. I listen to metal too, and people say that its basically just noise. Then people within the metal community bitch that the subgenres Metalcore and Deathcore are not "real" metal, but in reality there's nothing to complain about them either. Twisted is talented, he raps fast and he has technical skill, but hes not "radio friendly" which is perfectly fine. If everyone started liking him, and he made it on the radio, I guarantee that people would start saying that he sold out lol. Just how hiphop is. Anyway, sorry for the paragraph, I'm just tired of hearing this "underground" vs "mainstream" discussion on every forum I'm on.

I respect that. I do listen to a variety of music myself and always have. I do agree with what you say. There is too many thing I PERSONALLY don't care for in the mainstream. I'm not out to force my opinions or likes onto everyone else. Just throwing a perspective out there. Everyone has their own energy for music and what fuels them and this type happens to do it for me. I more than anything am advertising for an artist I think is fairly unknown and am throwing out some exposure. Nothing more or less. Off the topic, I bet those 3 21's are strong in the Expedition!

Build coming soon

I got what you mean, man. I do the same thing with artist that I like who aren't too well known yet. And I wasn't trying to slight Twisted in any way, I just got to rambling a bit lol. I hope his new cd does very well.

And thanks, dude. Yea the 21's do pretty good.

Archived