Anyone north of San Francisco on Highway 101 or San Fran area/Sac/etc

Hey!

So a couple of weeks ago I was sitting on the couch, I came up with the great idea to ride my bike to California from Wisconsin.

Sounded like a good idea, so off I went the next day, after measuring/adjusting the valve clearances, did an oil change, threw on my rack, the whole shebang from 7pm-3am.

So fast forward to two weeks later, and I haven't spent but 2$ for a day old loaf of bread and 2.25 for a bucket of fresh Washington apricots.

I met amazing people and seen amazing things, and now the adventure has made it to California and I came a cross some people which the lady took me in and fed me and has given me a roof to sleep under, and great conversation, and through her..... I met a kitty...

So I decided to sacrifice my luggage trunk to convert to a kitty carrier, and I plan on continuing my journey Down the coast with my new friend.

I'm currently in Orick, which is smack dab in the middle of the redwoods.

San Francisco is just about 300 miles, which Is just how far I about like to go in a day.

So what I was wondering, if anyone in the area has a backyard that I could pitch my tent in for me

and my kitty, that would be really really appreciated. Usually I sleep in national forests or city parks, or ask farmers if I can

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived