Jump to content

WHAT METAL MATERIAL IS BEST FOR THE TOP PLATE?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I need some help choosing the material for the top plate, the lack of detail in the table is sorta confusing me. I know that the more iron-the more magnetic. I know most steels are magnetic but I need one that will absorb the most gauss and serve as the best top plate. It needs a good magnetic permeability and I'm not sure which of these is best? Usually stainless steel is magnetic except for austenitic grades of it, which they don't seem to specify. But the site says on their stainless steel page: Usually non-magnetic, so I assume most grades they have are not the best for what I need.

So which of these will be best?????

MetalTable_zps537eebd8.png

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 587 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...