I agree that i should have blown her off when we broke up the first time. That being said i cant put aside the fact that i wouldent have the best thing i have ever had. Dont get it twisted i love bolth my kids more than life itself. Just because the paper says shes not mine dosent change whats in my heart. I raised these girls from the day they were borne. Iv changed the diapers and woke up in the middle of the night because she wouldent. She wouldent breast feed because it was a pain to pump and if she had to wake up then it was WWIII. Even though this is a pain i wouldent trade the love and lives of my girls to not have to go through it. On the drug test thing iv had her tested multiple times. She allways comes back clean. Shes either not using or has a good way of hiding it. Yes it was hair folicle and those are 259 a pop. Thanks for reading my dribble.

I just wish i had a funny sig.

Eh man, sometimes the only person you need to look to is God. I will keep you and those girls in my prayers. If anything after you come out of all this shit no matter how fucked up it seems you will be a stronger man.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Keep your head straight through all this shit.

You got to be able to make good decisions. And keep a cool head.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback