so after taking the battery out of my car it wont turn over any more. i went threw to see what it could be as far as i can tell i didnt knick any cables everything looks good when i turn the key you dont hear anything. to see if it was the starter i jumped the relay and it trys to turn over but wont start. so ik the starters good and everything leading up to the fuse box from the ignition is good and when i jumped the relay it tried to start but couldnt.

any insight

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

no just the battery terminals car started before i did that. have to go threw and check all my grounds

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Its a dodge no suprise... haha had to sorry man but are the actual battery terminals dirty i had the same problem mine were really corroded and i had to clean them and it worked perfect if thats not it pull codes

EDIT: i cant spell

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Check your fusible links

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ended up being the neutral safety switch car tries to start in neutral but not park.

thanks for the help though this forum is really supportive with any issue i or others have had deff have recomended it to alot of friends

Archived