The box is 38w x 24d x 13.5 tall . Sub has to be in before box does in or else you won't be able to get it in lol.

Might be able to get a 15" tall box. I couldn't due to the fact that I had an amp mounted on the underside of the rear deck and that took out about 2 to 3 inches of slide in room.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Thanks for the dimensions but I'll probably have to stay with my size. I can't go deeper due to extra batt(s) and amps otherwise I'll have to relocate them into the spare tire well, and don't really want to since I'll be switching amps for comps. Within the next 1-1.5months I'll be switching to a single 15" with a 3500 on it. At that time I'll probably just end up sealing off the trunk and going port forward sub up, until I can afford to clamshell the back half and put two 15"s or 18's (depending on the class I decide). May even go with a 15" in a fourth order. Lots of work ahead :)

They call me Girth "The Silo" Brooks- I ain't storing corn

All done for now. Not painting because I'll be switching to a 15" Audio Element Designs AEXL as soon as I get it for testing ( these aren't in production yet) null_zps835129ec.jpg

Here's a pic of the cone and surround for my new 15", 4" coil goodness ;) , carbon fiber cone and cap.

null_zpsdf883d56.jpg

Heres my basket. Green flake on black

null_zps0c003af7.jpg

null_zps6cca986c.jpg

Heres an ass shot of the motor (this pic is of a 12"- notice the aluminum spacer for the 10" spider :)

null_zps3c6090bb.jpg

Heres a vid of the HD12's moving some air. Sorry its quick and kind of dark (it was at 4am this morning at work :) will post more vids when I can.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a4dqY6lNXpA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/a4dqY6lNXpA

• 4 weeks later...

Got some 18" FI BL's on trade the other day. May make an adapter to go from an 18" to a 15". New box will have a removable/tunable port 45-48hz for comps and about 35 for daily. Box will be built inside the trunk with about 4.8-5.2cuft net. It will be sealed off, sub forward port forward. Of course 3/4 birch (doubled all the way around triple front baffle. Fiberglass and resined inside with 1" dowel bracing. Also picked up some more Knu Kandy OFC in 1/0 and 4ga. As well as 10ga OFC Kord from them. Picked up the knf60 2/3/4 way fused distro too. Pics of the BL's don't mind the packing foam on them still:null_zpsaaa7e023.jpg

null_zps7113a5c9.jpg

null_zps7113a5c9.jpg

Wire; this is with no filters etc. Just plain ok picture of the wire( look how vibrant it is )

null_zps2b4ebbb3.jpg

null_zpse2ef153f.jpg

The KNF60:

null_zps63728155.jpg

Archived