Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

New to box making.. Need help building first box


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks good to me. How does it sound? I really want to build a box for mine. Facing upwards. I have a 12" SoundQubed HDC3 In a 2.6cuft box right now. Maybe upgrade to 3ft.

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT 2.0L

Flowmaster Single muffler + Tip

4 SoundQubed 6x9s 3-way

PolkAudio PA660.4

2 MB Quart Tweeters

2 4" MB Quart 2-way

New 8" coming soon!

Posted

I bet. Whats the problem? What amps?

2007 Dodge Caliber SXT 2.0L

Flowmaster Single muffler + Tip

4 SoundQubed 6x9s 3-way

PolkAudio PA660.4

2 MB Quart Tweeters

2 4" MB Quart 2-way

New 8" coming soon!

Posted

Box looks good. I'm curious why you didn't make the big flat side your baffle? My suggestion was for subs up and port back. It appears you would have had plenty of room if you had put the subs on that other side of the box and keeping the port firing at the hatch. I also thought you were going with A PPI amp?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Do you like how it sounds? The good thing is, you can always make another box and see if you get an improvement or not. The quality of your enclosure looks good, so you got in nice practice if you want to make changes :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Sounds good. I really like how the woofers can hit the low notes and flex my hatches window. And I will probably get around to building another box mayb a little smaller so I have room and with the woofers pointing up port in the middle.

Posted

Sounds good. I really like how the woofers can hit the low notes and flex my hatches window. And I will probably get around to building another box mayb a little smaller so I have room and with the woofers pointing up port in the middle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 847 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...